How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK or Internationally.
How long is the course? 1 year.
Are there entry requirements? No.
What certificate do I get? Edexcel International GCSE Business Studies (9-1)
What can I do with the qualification? Study A-Levels, BTEC Level 3 Diplomas, International Baccalaureates (IB).
What level is the course? Equivalent to Level 2 Diplomas, USA GED, Hong Kong HKCEE, Singapore O-Level, Indian CBSE.
Are exams included? No, you have to book these separately.
When can I enrol? At any time.
Your online International GCSE Busines course will come with full tutor support for the length of your studies. You will have access through an online learning portal to all materials and information that you need to study and learn in preparation for your examinations.
Examinations for International GCSE Business are held every year in the June examination period. If you need more help or advice regarding studying this course, contact one of our helpful team for more assistance.
International GCSE Business (4BS1) Syllabus
This course will cover the following areas of study:
- An understanding of business organisations and structure.
- How business is impacted by government and vice versa.
- Critical reasoning and logical thinking.
- Why business is important and how it fits into the wider world.
Course materials are divided into 6 modules of study:
Module 1: Business activity and the changing environment
Module 2: Human resources
Module 3: Accounting and finance
Module 4: Marketing
Module 5: Production
- Qualification requires one examination paper to be completed.
- Paper 1 – Paper code: 4BSO/01. Written examination: 2 hours (100 marks).
- Exam Availability: June.