How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? Internationally.
How long is the course? 1 year.
Are there entry requirements? No.
What certificate do I get? Cambridge International GCSE Accounting
What can I do with the qualification? Study A-Levels, BTEC Level 3 Diplomas, International Baccalaureates (IB).
What level is the course? Equivalent to Level 2 Diplomas, USA GED, Hong Kong HKCEE, Singapore O-Level, Indian CBSE.
Are exams included? No, you have to book these separately.
When can I enrol? At any time.
Your online International GCSE Accounting course will come with full tutor support for the length of your studies. You will have access through an online learning portal to all materials and information that you need to study and learn in preparation for your examinations.
Examinations for International GCSE Accounting are held every year in the June or November examination period. If you need more help or advice regarding studying this course, contact one of our helpful team for more assistance.
International GCSE Accounting (Cambridge) Syllabus
This course will cover the following topics of study:
- The fundamentals of Accounting
- Sources and Recording of Data
- Verification of Accounting Records
- Accounting Procedures
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Analysis and Interpretation
- Accounting Principles and Policies
- International GCSE Accounting (Cambridge) course code: 0985.
- Available to be examined for in both UK and Internationally.
- Examinations available in June or Novemeber of each year.