How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK or International.
How long is the course? 1 or 2 years.
Are there entry requirements? No.
What certificate do I get? Pearson Edexcel A-Level Business
What can I do with the qualification? Study degree qualifications or higher level Diplomas.
What level is the course? Equivalent to Level 3 Diplomas, USA Advanced Placement Program, Matriculation Certificate.
Are exams included? No, you have to book these separately.
When can I start? At any time.
Your online Edexcel A-Level Business course will come with full tutor support for the length of your studies. You will have access through an online learning portal to all materials and information that you need to study and learn in preparation for your examinations.
The course materials have been specially written to enable students to self study the course. You can work through the syllabus at a pace and rate that suits you. Within the course, there is a combination of interactive elements, reading and self assessment questions for students to enjoy and work through as they progress their studies.
You can opt to study this A Level course over 1 year or 2. Fast tracking your learning is the best way to get your results quickly ready for University. If one year isn’t enough for your studies, you can extend your learning time for free.
Examinations for Edexcel A-Level Business are held every year in the June examination period. If you need more help or advice regarding studying this course, contact one of our helpful team for more assistance.
Edexcel A-Level Business Syllabus
This course will cover the following areas of study:
- Developing an enthusiasm for business
- Gaining holistic understanding of business, and a critical understanding of organisations and their ability to meet societies needs and ants
- Understanding of the ethical dilemmas and responsibilities faced by individuals and organisations
- Acquire a range of relevant business and generic skills including decision makings, the challenging of assumptions and critical analysis
- Apply numerical skills in a range of business contexts
This course focuses on 4 main themes:
Theme 1: Marketing and People
1: Meeting customer needs
2: The market
3: Marketing mix and strategy
4: Managing people
5: Entrepreneurs and leaders
Theme 2: Managing Business Activities
1: Raising finance
2: Financial planning
3: Managing finance
4: Resource management
5: External influence
Theme 3: Business Decisions and Strategy
1: Business objectives and strategies
2: Business growth
3: Decision-making techniques
4: Influences on business decisions
5: Assessing competitiveness
6: Managing change
Theme 4: Global Business
2: Global marketing and business expansion
3: Global marketing
4: Global industries and companies
A Level Business works well with:
If you need more UCAS points to enable you to go to University, these A Levels work well with Business:
- Edexcel A-Level examinations can be carried out in the UK or Internationally.
- Examination period is in the June examination period.
- Edexcel A-Level Business course code: 9BS0