Online Edexcel A-Level Business Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK or International.
How long is the course? 1 or 2 years.
Are there entry requirements? No.
What certificate do I get? Pearson Edexcel A-Level Business
What can I do with the qualification? Study degree qualifications or higher level Diplomas.
What level is the course? Equivalent to Level 3 Diplomas, USA Advanced Placement Program, Matriculation Certificate.
Are exams included? No, you have to book these separately.
When can I enrol? At any time.
Your online Edexcel A-Level Business course will come with full tutor support for the length of your studies. You will have access through an online learning portal to all materials and information that you need to study and learn in preparation for your examinations.
Although designed as a course to cover 2 years of study, you do have the option as a distance learning student to complete the course and sit the examinations in a year or less should you prefer.
Examinations for Edexcel A-Level Business are held every year in the June examination period. If you need more help or advice regarding studying this course, contact one of our helpful team for more assistance.
Edexcel A-Level Business Syllabus
This course will cover the following areas of study:
- Developing a enthusiasm for business
- Gaining holistic understanding of business, and a critical understanding of organisations and their ability to meet societies needs and ants
- Understanding of the ethical dilemmas and responsibilities faced by individuals and organisations
- Acquire a range of relevant business and generic skills including decision makings, the challenging of assumptions and critical analysis
- Apply numerical skills in a range of business contexts
This course focuses on 4 main themes:
Theme 1: Marketing and People
Module 1: Meeting customer needs
Module 2: The market
Module 3: Marketing mix and strategy
Module 4: Managing people
Module 5: Entrepreneurs and leaders
Theme 2: Managing Business Activities
Module 1: Raising finance
Module 2: Financial planning
Module 3: Managing finance
Module 4: Resource management
Module 5: External influence
Theme 3: Business Decisions and Strategy
Module 1: Business objectives and strategies
Module 2: Business growth
Module 3: Decision-making techniques
Module 4: Influences on business decisions
Module 5: Assessing competitiveness
Module 6: Managing change
Theme 4: Global Business
Module 1: Globalisation
Module 2: Global marketing and business expansion
Module 3: Global marketing
Module 4: Global industries and companies
- Edexcel A-Level examinations can be carried out in the UK or Internationally.
- Examination period is in the June examination period.
- Edexcel A-Level Business course code: 9BS0