How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK or Internationally.
How long is the course? 1 or 2 years.
Are there entry requirements? No.
What certificate do I get? Cambridge International A Level Mathematics
What can I do with the qualification? Study degree qualifications or higher level Diplomas.
What level is the course? Equivalent to Level 3 Diplomas, USA Advanced Placement Program, Matriculation Certificate.
Are exams included? No, you have to book these separately.
When can I start? At any time.
Your online Cambridge International A-Level Mathematics course will come with full tutor support for the length of your studies. You will have access through an online learning portal to all materials and information that you need to study and learn in preparation for your examinations.
The course materials have been specially written to enable students to self study the course. You can work through the syllabus at a pace and rate that suits you. Within the course, there is a combination of interactive elements, reading and self assessment questions for students to enjoy and work through as they progress their studies.
You can opt to study this A Level course over 1 year or 2. Fast tracking your learning is the best way to get your results quickly ready for University. If one year isn’t enough for your studies, you can extend your learning time for free.
Examinations for Cambridge International A-Level Mathematics are held every year in the June and November examination period. If you need more help or advice regarding studying this course, contact one of our helpful team for more assistance.
Cambridge International A-Level Mathematics Syllabus
This course will cover the following areas of study:
- Developing an understanding of mathematics and processes.
- Logical reasoning and the ability to identify incorrect reasoning.
- Using your skills in solving difficult unstructured problems.
- Develop and understanding of coherence and progression in mathematics.
- Recognise how a situation may be represented mathematically and understand the relationship between the real world and models.
- Use mathematics as a means of communication.
Units of study:
- Pure Mathematics 1
- Pure Mathematics 2
- Pure Mathematics 3
- Probability & Statistics 1
- Probability & Statistics 2
A Level Mathematics works well with:
If you need more UCAS points to enable you to go to University, these A Levels work well with Mathematics:
- Cambridge International A-Level examinations can be carried out in the UK and Internationally.
- Examination period is in the June and November examination period.
- Cambridge International A-Level Mathematics course code: 9709.