How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK.
How long is the course? 1 or 2 years.
Are there entry requirements? No.
What certificate do I get? AQA A Level Mathematics
What can I do with the qualification? Study degree qualifications or higher level Diplomas.
What level is the course? Equivalent to Level 3 Diplomas, USA Advanced Placement Program, Matriculation Certificate.
Are exams included? No, you have to book these separately.
When can I enrol? At any time.
Your online AQA A-Level Mathematics course will come with full tutor support for the length of your studies. You will have access through an online learning portal to all materials and information that you need to study and learn in preparation for your examinations.
Although designed as a course to cover 2 years of study, you do have the option as a distance learning student to complete the course and sit the examinations in a year or less should you prefer.
Examinations for AQA A-Level Mathematics are held every year in the June examination period. If you need more help or advice regarding studying this course, contact one of our helpful team for more assistance.
AQA A-Level Mathematics Syllabus
This course will cover the following areas of study:
- Developing an understanding of mathematics and processes.
- Logical reasoning and the ability to identify incorrect reasoning.
- Using your skills in solving difficult unstructured problems.
- Develop and understanding of coherence and progression in mathematics.
- Recognise how a situation may be represented mathematically and understand the relationship between the real world and models.
- Use mathematics as a means of communication.
- AQA A-Level examinations can only be carried out in the UK.
- Examination period is in the June examination period.
- AQA A-Level Mathematics course code: 7357.
- This qualification has a total of 3 examination papers to complete.