Online Cambridge International A-Level English Language Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK or International.
How long is the course? 1 or 2 years.
Are there entry requirements? English GCSE or equivalent.
What certificate do I get? Cambridge International A-Level English Language
What can I do with the qualification? Study degree qualifications or higher level Diplomas.
What level is the course? Equivalent to Level 3 Diplomas, USA Advanced Placement Program, Matriculation Certificate.
Are exams included? No, you have to book these separately.
When can I start? At any time.
Your online Cambridge International A-Level English Language course will come with full tutor support for the length of your studies. You will have access through an online learning portal to all materials and information that you need to study and learn in preparation for your examinations.
The course materials have been specially written to enable students to self study the course. You can work through the syllabus at a pace and rate that suits you. Within the course, there is a combination of interactive elements, reading and self assessment questions for students to enjoy and work through as they progress their studies.
You can opt to study this A Level course over 1 year or 2. Fast tracking your learning is the best way to get your results quickly ready for University. If one year isn’t enough for your studies, you can extend your learning time for free.
Examinations for Cambridge International A-Level English Language are held every year in the June and November examination period. If you need more help or advice regarding studying this course, contact one of our helpful team for more assistance.
Cambridge International A-Level English Language Syllabus
This course will cover the following areas of study:
- Independently developing the ability to read and analyse materials
- Engaging your ability to understand the English Language
- Build your knowledge and understanding of English
- Develop the ability to write clear, accurate and creative pieces
- Learn the best methods of application for using English Language
Units of study:
Unit 1: Reading
Unit 2: Writing
Unit 3: Language Analysis
Unit 4: Language Topics
A Level English Language works well with:
If you need more UCAS points to enable you to go to University, these A Levels work well with English Language:
- Cambridge International A-Level examinations can be carried out in the UK or Internationally.
- Examination period is in the June or November examination period.
- Cambridge International A-Level English Literature course code: 9093