Online AQA A-Level Environmental Science Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK.
How long is the course? 1 or 2 years.
Are there entry requirements? No.
What certificate do I get? AQA A-Level Environmental Science
What can I do with the qualification? Study degree qualifications or higher level Diplomas.
What level is the course? Equivalent to Level 3 Diplomas, USA Advanced Placement Program, Matriculation Certificate.
Are exams included? No, you have to book these separately.
When can I start? At any time.
Your online AQA A-Level Environmental Science course will come with full tutor support for the length of your studies. You will have access through an online learning portal to all materials and information that you need to study and learn in preparation for your examinations.
The course materials have been specially written to enable students to self study the course. You can work through the syllabus at a pace and rate that suits you. Within the course, there is a combination of interactive elements, reading and self assessment questions for students to enjoy and work through as they progress their studies.
You can opt to study this A Level course over 1 year or 2. Fast tracking your learning is the best way to get your results quickly ready for University. If one year isn’t enough for your studies, you can extend your learning time for free.
Examinations for AQA A-Level Environmental Science are held every year in the June examination period. If you need more help or advice regarding studying this course, contact one of our helpful team for more assistance.
AQA A-Level Environmental Science Syllabus
This course will cover the following areas of study:
- An understanding of how different cycles and event interrelate within the environment.
- Learn how humans can impact the environment and how this stress can be minimised.
- Develop a deep and well informed insight into the environment and related scientific process.
- Preparation for a range of higher education courses, as well as being an environmentally aware citizen.
Units of study:
1. The living environment
2. The physical environment
3. Energy resources
5. Biological resources
7. Research methods
A Level Environmental Science works well with:
If you need more UCAS points to enable you to go to University, these A Levels work well with Environmental Science:
- AQA A-Level examinations can only be carried out in the UK.
- Examination period is in the June examination period.
- AQA A-Level Environmental Science course code: 7447