How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK.
How long is the course? 1 or 2 years.
Are there entry requirements? No.
What certificate do I get? AQA A-Level Environmental Science
What can I do with the qualification? Study degree qualifications or higher level Diplomas.
What level is the course? Equivalent to Level 3 Diplomas, USA Advanced Placement Program, Matriculation Certificate.
Are exams included? No, you have to book these separately.
When can I enrol? At any time.
Your online AQA A-Level Environmental Science course will come with full tutor support for the length of your studies. You will have access through an online learning portal to all materials and information that you need to study and learn in preparation for your examinations.
Although designed as a course to cover 2 years of study, you do have the option as a distance learning student to complete the course and sit the examinations in a year or less should you prefer.
Examinations for AQA A-Level Environmental Science are held every year in the June examination period. If you need more help or advice regarding studying this course, contact one of our helpful team for more assistance.
AQA A-Level Environmental Science Syllabus
This course will cover the following areas of study:
- An understanding of how different cycles and event interrelate within the environment.
- Learn how humans can impact the environment and how this stress can be minimised.
- Develop a deep and well informed insight into the environment and related scientific process.
- Preparation for a range of higher education courses, as well as being an environmentally aware citizen.
Units of study:
1. The living environment
2. The physical environment
3. Energy resources
5. Biological resources
7. Research methods
- AQA A-Level examinations can only be carried out in the UK.
- Examination period is in the June examination period.
- AQA A-Level Environmental Science course code: 7447