Online Interview Skills Revealing Secrets and Tips Course Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK or Internationally.
Are there entry requirements? Aged 16 or over with good understanding of English and ICT.
What qualification do I get? A Diploma certificate from iAP and CPD Certification Service.
What can I do with the qualification? Gain entry to higher level courses, or begin working in the sector at entry level.
When can I enrol? At any time.
How long is the course? You have up to one year (365 days) to complete the course. 5 guided study hours in total.
Interviews can be incredibly nerve wracking, which is why we’ve created this course to help you master the art of the interview. We aim to give you practical knowledge about the process of applying for a job and going for interview, so you can learn from past mistakes and get the job you want! We want to give you the confidence to succeed.
What will I learn studying this course?
- Understand how to prepare yourself for an interview
- Develop the skills to manage and answer difficult questions confidently
- Get to know competency questions and how to answer them
- Identify opportunities to sell yourself and how to do so
- Become familiar with common interview questions and how to answer them
- Identify your goals and how you achieve them
- understand how to highlight your strengths to better market yourself
Assessment method and certification:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
This course is awarded by: