Online Hotel Receptionist and Opera PMS Hotel Booking Software Course Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK or Internationally.
Are there entry requirements? Aged 16 or over with good understanding of English and ICT.
What qualification do I get? A Diploma certificate from iAP and CPD Certification Service.
What can I do with the qualification? Gain entry to higher level courses, or begin working in the sector at entry level.
When can I enrol? At any time.
How long is the course? You have up to one year (365 days) to complete the course. 65 guided study hours in total.
This Hotel Receptionist & Opera PMS Hotel Software Training course will teach you the basic office skills necessary to excel as a Hotel Receptionist. Build knowledge at your own pace and study various subjects, such as Microsoft Office, telephone etiquette, the reservation process and database management.
With requirements for receptionists to be more multifunctional and helpful in the modern world, it’s vital for hotel receptionist to be able to carry out a multitude of tasks to assist with the smooth running of any reception, whether it’s customer facing or behind the scenes, this course will enable you to be able to cover and carry out all of these requirements proficiently and expertly when needed.
During your studies you will learn how to:
- Produce standard documents and learn how to handle difficult customers.
- Gain practical knowledge of communication over the telephone.
- Become a master of Microsoft Office and Social Media handling.
- Understand accurate data management and record keeping.
- Learn how to efficiently arrange travel and accommodation.
- Learn best practice for management and customer service.
This course is awarded by: