Online Online Diploma in Customer Service Level 2 Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK or Internationally.
Are there entry requirements? Aged 16 or over with good understanding of English and ICT.
What qualification do I get? A Diploma certificate from iAP and CPD Certification Service.
What can I do with the qualification? Gain entry to higher level courses, or begin working in the sector at entry level.
When can I enrol? At any time.
How long is the course? You have up to one year (365 days) to complete the course. 40 guided study hours in total.
This course introduces the fundamentals of excellent customer service and how it can be provided in a range of sectors and situations. Equipping you with all the needed abilities and skills to provide accurate and efficient support and assistance to any customer you are needed to help and assist. Customer Service is very important, and it plays a role in many industries, such as financial, retail or travel. So having a qualification in customer service will enhance your CV and help you to succeed.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These intensive online courses are open to everyone, as long as you have an interest in the topic. With a mixture of video training and reading, you are sure to enjoy every moment of learning this course.
Course consists of the following modules:
- Customer Service Principles.
- Customer Service Essentials.
- Setting Customer Service Goals & Objectives.
- Communication Skills for Customer Service.
- Customer Service Techniques.
- How to Manage Customer Service Team.
- Improving Your Customer Service Leadership.
- Leading Customer Service Team.
- Team Working and Team Building.
- Handling Customer Complains.
- How to Work with Unhappy Customers.
- How to Gain Back Lost Customers.
- Telephone Techniques.
- Telephone Etiquette.
- Telephone Customer Service.
- Power of Telephone Courtesy.
- Internal Customer Service.
- Customer Service at Call Centres.
Assessment method and certification:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
This course is awarded by: