Online Diploma in Customer Service Course Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK or Internationally.
Are there entry requirements? Aged 16 or over with good understanding of English and ICT.
What qualification do I get? A Diploma certificate from iAP and CPD Certification Service.
What can I do with the qualification? Gain entry to higher level courses, or begin working in the sector at entry level.
When can I enrol? At any time.
How long is the course? You have up to one year (365 days) to complete the course. 72 guided study hours in total.
Customer Service is very important, and it plays a role in many industries, such as financial, retail or travel. So having a qualification in customer service will enhance your CV and help you to succeed. This course introduces the fundamentals of excellent customer service and how it can be provided in a range of sectors and situations.
Studying this course will teach you how to:
- The fundamentals and principles of customer service
- Communication skills – both in person and on the telephone
- The power of telephone manner and customer service for call centres
- How to manage a customer service team, team work and team building
- Handling complaints and working with unhappy customers
- Internal customer service
- How to gain back lost customers
- Setting customer service goals and objectives
- Various customer service techniques
Assessment method and certification:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
This course is awarded by: