Online AQA A-Level Psychology Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK.
How long is the course? 1 or 2 years.
Are there entry requirements? No.
What certificate do I get? AQA A-Level Psychology
What can I do with the qualification? Study degree qualifications or higher level Diplomas.
What level is the course? Equivalent to Level 3 Diplomas, USA Advanced Placement Program, Matriculation Certificate.
Are exams included? No, you have to book these separately.
When can I enrol? At any time.
Your online AQA A-Level Psychology course will come with full tutor support for the length of your studies. You will have access through an online learning portal to all materials and information that you need to study and learn in preparation for your examinations.
Although designed as a course to cover 2 years of study, you do have the option as a distance learning student to complete the course and sit the examinations in a year or less should you prefer.
Examinations for AQA A-Level Psychology are held every year in the June examination period. If you need more help or advice regarding studying this course, contact one of our helpful team for more assistance.
AQA A-Level Psychology Syllabus
This course will cover the following areas of study:
- Developing essential knowledge and understanding of psychology
- Develop and demonstrate a deep appreciation of the skills, knowledge and understanding of the scientific method
- Develop competence and confidence in a variety of practical and problem solving skills
- Be enthusiastic for the subject
- Understand how society makes decisions about scientific issues and how the sciences contribute to the success of the economy
Units of study for the AQA A-Level Psychology course are:
4.1.1 Social Influence
4.2. Psychology in Context
4.2.1 Approaches in Psychology
4.2.3 Research Methods
4.3.1 Scientific Processes
22.214.171.124 Data Handling and Analysis
126.96.36.199 Inferential Testing
4.3.1 Issues and Debates in Psychology
4.3.4 Cognition and Development
4.3.6 Eating Behaviour
4.3.9 Forensic Psychology
- AQA A-Level examinations can only be carried out in the UK.
- Examination period is in the June examination period.
- AQA A-Level Psychology course code: 7812