Online Level 3 Certificate in Nutritional Specialist Training Course Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK or Internationally.
Are there entry requirements? Aged 16 or over with good understanding of English and ICT.
What qualification do I get? A Diploma certificate from iAP and CPD Certification Service.
What can I do with the qualification? Gain entry to higher level courses, or begin working in the sector at entry level.
When can I enrol? At any time.
How long is the course? You have up to one year (365 days) to complete the course. 20 guided study hours in total.
This Level 3 Certificate in Nutritional Specialist Training is the perfect course for someone looking to begin a career within the diet and nutrition field. Nutrition and fitness are two concepts which go hand in hand, both being equally important in enable individuals to be healthy and fit. A Nutritional Specialist could find work in various settings which promotes nutrition and good health such as gyms, organisations, health food outlets and hospitals. If you are interested in making a career in this field, it is important that you obtain a suitable qualification to suit the needs of such a profession.
This is a very lucrative industry to work in, essentially because health and fitness are aspects which tend to be looked at in increasing demand by individuals due to the issue of obesity. This course will help you understand all about nutrition, how to stay fit and eat healthy so that you can advise your clients on the same.
Course consists of the following modules:
- Basic Principles Of Nutrition.
- Nutrition And Life Cycle Stages.
- Energy Balance, The Body And The Chemical Composition Of Nutrients.
- Nutritional Biochemistry.
- Nutrition-Related Physiology.
- Digestion & Nutrient Absorption.
- Metabolism Of Nutrients.
- Carbohydrates In Health & Nutrition.
- Role Of Protein’s In Nutrition.
- Role Of Lipids In Health & Nutrition.
- Discover Vitamins In Nutrition.
- The Role Of Minerals In Nutrition.
- Meeting Nutrient Requirements.
- Nutritional Assessment Methods.
- Clinical Intervention & Monitoring Techniques.
- Nutrient And Drug Interactions.
- Behavior Optimization And Dietary Therapeutics.
- The Risk Of Eating Disorders And Professional Issues Within Nutrition.
Assessment method and certification:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate.
This course is awarded by: