Online Top CV Writing and Interview Secrets Course Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK or Internationally.
Are there entry requirements? Aged 16 or over with good understanding of English and ICT.
What qualification do I get? A Diploma certificate from iAP and CPD Certification Service.
What can I do with the qualification? Gain entry to higher level courses, or begin working in the sector at entry level.
When can I enrol? At any time.
How long is the course? You have up to one year (365 days) to complete the course. 10 guided study hours in total.
Applying for a job is a skill everyone needs to harness, and in practice that means getting your CV in shape and practicing your interview skills. The purpose of this course is to understand how to be the best possible candidate you can be for the job you want.
Our learning material is available to students 24/7 anywhere in the world, so it’s extremely convenient. These online courses are open to everyone, all you need is an interest in learning.
Studying this course will equip you with these skills:
- Learn how to create a winning CV
- Improve your CV writing and interview skills
- This course will teach you how to design a traditional and modern CV
- Develop your knowledge of covering letter writing
- Identify your goals and how to achieve them
- Learn how to answer common interview questions
- Learn how to answer more difficult interview questions
- Identify and highlight your strengths to better market yourself
Assessment method and certification:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
This course is awarded by: