Online Receptionist Training Diploma Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK or Internationally.
Are there entry requirements? Aged 16 or over with good understanding of English and ICT.
What qualification do I get? A Diploma certificate from iAP and CPD Certification Service.
What can I do with the qualification? Gain entry to higher level courses, or begin working in the sector at entry level.
When can I enrol? At any time.
How long is the course? You have up to one year (365 days) to complete the course. 65 guided study hours in total.
This Receptionist Training Diploma will help you obtain the basic office skills necessary to perform professionally and efficiently the daily tasks required of a receptionist. As you progress through each lesson you will learn how to become a skilled receptionist in today’s technology-based offices.
Studying this course will teach you how to:
- Learn to produce standard documents
- Gain knowledge of receptionist and telephone handling skills
- Learn key Microsoft Office programs and social media handling
- Become a master of data management and record keeping
- Gain extensive knowledge of planning travel and accommodation
- Gain excellent management and customer handling skills
- Learn to provide customer service to the highest standard
Assessment method and certification:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
This course is awarded by: