Online SQL Server Development Course Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK or Internationally.
Are there entry requirements? Aged 16 or over with good understanding of English and ICT.
What qualification do I get? A Diploma certificate from iAP and CPD Certification Service.
What can I do with the qualification? Gain entry to higher level courses, or begin working in the sector at entry level.
When can I enrol? At any time.
How long is the course? You have up to one year (365 days) to complete the course. 9 guided study hours in total.
This online SQL Server Development course will teach you many of the SQL functions that allow you to manipulate the data within the database. In addition, this SQL course takes you inside the latest, coolest, and most powerful database software platform, Microsoft’s SQL Server 2005. The modules included on this SQL course focus on key elements in a logical sequence. This amazing SQL course demonstrates how you can easily find what you need-including all the SQL Server 2005 basics, best practices, dozens of targeted examples, and sample code. If you design or develop SQL Server 2005 databases, this SQL course is what you need to succeed!
Course consists of the following modules:
Section 01 – Introduction to SQL Server 2005
- Module 01: SQL Server Overview
- Module 02: Using Management Studio
- Module 03: Designing Relational Databases
Section 02 – Selecting Data
- Module 01: Working with Single Table Queries
- Module 02: Merging Data with Joins & Unions
- Module 03: Working with Subqueries
- Module 04: Aggregating Data
- Module 05: Using Full-Text Search
- Module 06: Selecting Data through Views
- Module 07: Distributed Queries
- Module 08: Modifying Data
Section 03 – Developing Solutions
- Module 01: T-SQL Stored Procedures
- Module 02: Triggers & Audit Trails
- Module 03: User-Defined Functions
- Module 04: Indexing for Performance
- Module 05: Transactions, Locking & Blocking
- Module 06: Introducing to Optimization Theory
Assessment method and certification:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate.
This course is awarded by: