Online Hotel Receptionist Training Course Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK or Internationally.
Are there entry requirements? Aged 16 or over with good understanding of English and ICT.
What qualification do I get? A Diploma certificate from iAP and CPD Certification Service.
What can I do with the qualification? Gain entry to higher level courses, or begin working in the sector at entry level.
When can I enrol? At any time.
How long is the course? You have up to one year (365 days) to complete the course. 60 guided study hours in total.
This Hotel Receptionist Training will help you obtain the basic office skills necessary to perform professionally and efficiently the daily tasks required of a receptionist. As you progress through each lesson you will learn how to become a skilled receptionist in today’s technology-based offices.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
Course consists of the following modules:
- Module 1 –
- Professional Receptionist Training Course Objectives.
- The 90: 90 Principle to create a powerful first impression.
- Hot Telephone Tips.
- Get the facts- ask the right questions.
- Discuss Solutions- learning to listen.
- Dealing with difficult customers.
- Module 2 –
- Practice good telephone skills.
- Managing database and company files.
- Booking or Reservation procedure.
- Deal effectively with security and safety issues.
- Successful Meetings & Minutes.
- Meeting Arrangements.
- Arranging Business Travel and Accommodation.
- Email Tutorial.
- How to use Social Media to promote your company.
- Minute Taking.
- Microsoft Excel Tutorial.
- MS PowerPoint Tips.
- MS Word Tips & Tricks.
Assessment method and certification:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
This course is awarded by: