Online Diploma in Office Administration and Receptionist Skills Course Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK or Internationally.
Are there entry requirements? Aged 16 or over with good understanding of English and ICT.
What qualification do I get? A Diploma certificate from iAP and CPD Certification Service.
What can I do with the qualification? Gain entry to higher level courses, or begin working in the sector at entry level.
When can I enrol? At any time.
How long is the course? You have up to one year (365 days) to complete the course. 40 guided study hours in total.
The Diploma in Office Admin & Reception Skills provides students the hands-on training in various key administrative areas of a business or a working environment. You will be trained in word processing, spread sheets, PowerPoint and other relevant software, as well as bookkeeping concepts, computerized accounting and administrative skills.
During the study of this course you will learn how to:
- Conduct administrative procedures.
- IProduce standard documents.
- Professionally write reports and letters.
- Master key Microsoft Office programs.
- Master data management and record keeping.
- Develop your typing speed.
- Write professional CV and cover letters.
- Demonstrate best management, receptionist and customer service skills.
- Be the motivator of your employees.
The course is divided into the following modules of study:
- Developing Customer Service Skills.
- Business Reports and Letter Writing.
- E-mail Writing Tips.
- Typing Speed Development.
- Tips for Speed Reading.
- Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Microsoft Outlook.
- Microsoft Access.
- Diary Management.
- Handling Confidential Documents.
- Job Functions and Decriptions of Office Admin/Manager.
- Successful Meeting Minutes.
- Note Taking.
- Document Proofreading.
- Appointment Booking and Arranging Interviews.
- Delivering Postal Mail.
- Organising a Meeting.
- Data Management, Record Keeping and Filing.
- Event Planning.
- Arrange Business Travel and Accommodation.
- Quickbooks for Payroll Management.
- Invoicing/Petty Cash.
- Supervising and Monitoring the Office Works.
- Time Management.
- Motivating Employees.
- Creating an Effective CV and Cover Letter.
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
This course is awarded by: