Online Level 3 Diploma in in Business Communications Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK or Internationally.
Are there entry requirements? Aged 16 or over with good understanding of English and ICT.
What qualification do I get? A Diploma certificate from iAP and CPD Certification Service.
What can I do with the qualification? Gain entry to higher level courses, or begin working in the sector at entry level.
When can I enrol? At any time.
How long is the course? You have up to one year (365 days) to complete the course. 10 guided study hours in total.
Feel like you want to refresh your communication skills in the work place? The Level 3 Diploma in Business Communications is the ideal course for you. Improve your presentation and interpersonal skills with the latest professional writing techniques. Business communications play a pivotal role when maintaining rewarding relationships with parties within your organisation and outside as well and this online program helps you focus on this aspect. Step in confidence towards a rewarding career that has great scope for progression with effective business communication skills that covers written and verbal skills both in addition to developing your presentation skills as well.
This diploma program is ideal for any business professional who wishes to improve their communication skills with employees, employers, stakeholders and clients alike. Even if you have not been employed yet and are on the lookout for a suitable role, this program can help you stand out with a timely and innovative qualification that can help you achieve better results in the work place.
What will I learn while studying this course?
- Understanding the principles of written communication
- Methods of expressing your thoughts clearly in writing
- Different writing styles – business writing, checklists etc
- Importance of a purpose statement and an agenda for official meetings
- How to manage a meeting that is in progress
- Creating a logical transition from one topic to another in an ongoing meeting
- How to encourage employee interaction in a meeting
- Planning and developing impactful presentations
- How to remain confident and engage with your audience at a presentation
- Cross-cultural communication and its vitality in the globalised work sphere
Assessment method and certification:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
This course is awarded by: