Course material reviews are vital to ensure our courses are fresh and cover all Awarding Body requirements. When we do reviews, we can’t accept new students onto the course until it’s finished. These reviews usually take a few weeks for the academic team to complete and roll out.
When doing course material reviews for our courses, Open College always try and do them at the right time for students. Meaning, we know that if your studies are delayed for a few weeks at that point with that course, there is nothing to worry about.
As vital as course material reviews are, we don’t want that to stop you getting your study plans in place, so we allow new students to pre-enrol onto courses being reviewed at a discount.
Discount Code for Pre-Enrolment
If you would like to pre-enrol on a course we are reviewing, simply use the below code to claim £200 off your course fees when you pay in full:
Terms and Conditions: Course fees must be paid in full. Discount only applies to courses being reviewed. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
Course Material Reviews Currently Active
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring Children & Young People
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare & Education
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Health and Social Care
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Preparing to Work in Home-Based Childcare
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools