Online Level 3 Certificate in The Structure of Human Body Course Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK or Internationally.
Are there entry requirements? Aged 16 or over with good understanding of English and ICT.
What qualification do I get? A Diploma certificate from iAP and CPD Certification Service.
What can I do with the qualification? Gain entry to higher level courses, or begin working in the sector at entry level.
When can I enrol? At any time.
How long is the course? You have up to one year (365 days) to complete the course. 25 guided study hours in total.
This Level 3 Certificate in The Structure of the Human Body is a useful course for those who work in sports, nutrition or healthcare. The course gives students the chance to fully understand and comprehend the structure of the human body in detail.
Learning all about the physiology of the human body and the anatomy within this course, you will be given the opportunity to study the cardiovascular system, the respiratory system, the nervous system, the digestive system, the endocrine system, the reproductive systems, the musculoskeletal system, the immune system and the biology of human cancer. This is a very useful course for all those who are interested in a career in this industry.
Course consists of the following modules:
- Cardiovascular System: Anatomy Of The Heart
- Cardiovascular System: Physiology Of The Heart
- Cardiovascular System: Anatomy Of The Vessels
- Cardiovascular System: Physiology Of The Vessels
- Respiratory System: Anatomy Of The Lungs
- Respiratory System: Physiology Of The Lungs
- Nervous System: Anatomy Of The Brain
- Nervous System: Physiology Of The Brain
- Nervous System: Spinal Cord And Spinal Nerves
- Nervous System: Autonomic Nervous System And The Cranial Nerve
- Nervous System – The Eyes
- The Ears, Hearing And Equilibrium
- Memory And The Human Nervous System
- The Digestive System: Anatomy Of The Mouth, Oesophagus And Stomach
- The Digestive System: Physiology Of The Mouth, Oesophagus And Stomach
- The Digestive System: Anatomy Of The Pancreas And Liver
- The Digestive System: Physiology Of The Pancreas, Liver And Biliary Tree
- The Digestive System: Anatomy Of The Small Intestine, Colon And Rectum
- The Digestive System: Physiology Of The Small Intestine, Colon And Rectum
- The Endocrine System: The Pituitary And Adrenal Glands
- The Endocrine System: The Pancreas
- The Endocrine System: The Thyroid And Parathyroid Glands
- The Urinary System: The Ureters, Bladder And Anatomy Of The Kidneys
- The Urinary System: The Ureters, Bladder And Physiology Of The Kidneys
- Male And Female Reproductive System
- The Reproductive System: Physiology Of Genetic Inheritance
- Physics, The Musculoskeletal System And The Physiology Of The Muscles
- Anatomy: The Musculoskeletal System
- Anatomy: Physiology Of The Immune System
- The Biology Of Human Cancer
Assessment method and certification:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate.
This course is awarded by: