Online Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching & Learning in Schools (RQF) Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I study the course? Online + work placement.
Where can I study from? UK or Internationally.
Are there entry requirements? Aged 16 or above with good understanding of English, numeracy and ICT.
What qualification do I get? TQUK Specialist Support for Teaching & Learning in Schools Level 3 Diploma (RQF)
What can I do with the qualification? Gain entry to higher level courses, or begin working in the sector at entry level.
When can I enrol? At any time.
How long is the course? You have up to one year (365 days) to complete the course.
The level 3 Diploma in Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching & Learning in Schools (RQF) is designed for individuals who want to learn how to support individuals with specialist learning issues and progress in their career. Specialist learning issues effect many people in many different ways, this course gives you the skills and abilities to help and assist people who need additional help and support to progress their own journeys.
The level 3 Diploma in Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching & Learning in Schools (RQF) course is perfect if you want to acquire the skills and knowledge of working with people with learning disabilities. The course will educate individuals on the importance of supporting individuals in the classroom both with and without learning disabilities. As the course is RQF, it is fully recognised by employers and also Ofqual.
The course is studied over 14 units:
- Unit 1: Understand Children’s and Young People’s Development
- Unit 2: Understand How to Safeguard the Wellbeing of Children and Young People
- Unit 3: Support Children’s and Young People’s Health and Safety
- Unit 4: Engage in personal development in children & young people’s settings
- Unit 5: Support learning activities
- Unit 6: Promote children’s and young people’s positive behaviour
- Unit 7: Develop professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- Unit 8: Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in work with children and young people
- Unit 9: Support assessment for learning
- Unit 10: Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- Unit 11: Schools as organisations
- Unit 12: Support children’s speech, language and communication
- Unit 13: Support disabled children and young people and those with special educational needs
- Unit 14: Support children and young people with behaviour, emotional and social development needs
To complete the course, students are expected to successfully complete all end of unit assessments and complete a 50 hour work placement in a classroom with children aged 5+ under the supervision of a teacher or invigilator. Successful completion will earn the student 44 credits. Qualification Number: 601/4423/3.
This course is awarded by:
TQUK are fully approved as an awarding organisation by Ofqual and award RQF courses in a number of sectors. RQF courses have various credit values which can be applied to the National Credit Transfer System.
This course is delivered through our educational partner NCC Resources Ltd (0333 3445 690).