Online Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK or Internationally.
Are there entry requirements? Aged 16 or over with good understanding of English and ICT.
What qualification do I get? A Diploma certificate from iAP and CPD Certification Service.
What can I do with the qualification? Gain entry to higher level courses, or begin working in the sector at entry level.
When can I enrol? At any time.
How long is the course? You have up to one year (365 days) to complete the course. 90 guided study hours in total.
The Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management course provides students with a broad understanding of business and management practices. Students will be able to progress to more responsible roles in accounting, marketing, operations, personnel or general administration.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
What skills will I learn while studying?
- Learn how to conduct administrative procedures.
- Learn how to produce standard documents.
- We will teach you about report and letter writing.
- Learn master key Microsoft Office programs.
- Become a master of data management and record keeping.
- Learn bookkeeping and payroll management.
- Study CV and cover letter writing.
- Gain the best management, receptionist and customer service skills.
- Gain knowledge in Human Resources fundamentals.
- Gain knowledge in leadership and management essentials.
Assessment method and certification:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
This course is awarded by: