Online IGCSE Accounting (Non-UK) Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? Internationally.
How long is the course? 1 year.
Are there entry requirements? No.
What certificate do I get? Edexcel IGCSE Accounting (9-1)
What can I do with the qualification? Study A-Levels, BTEC Level 3 Diplomas, International Baccalaureates (IB).
What level is the course? Equivalent to Level 2 Diplomas, USA GED, Hong Kong HKCEE, Singapore O-Level, Indian CBSE.
Are exams included? No, you have to book these separately.
When can I enrol? At any time.
Your online IGCSE Accounting course will come with full tutor support for the length of your studies. You will have access through an online learning portal to all materials and information that you need to study and learn in preparation for your examinations.
Examinations for IGCSE Accounting are held every year in the June examination period. If you need more help or advice regarding studying this course, contact one of our helpful team for more assistance.
IGCSE Accounting (Non-UK) Syllabus
This course will cover the following topics of study:
- Topic 1: The accounting environment
- Topic 2: Introduction to bookkeeping
- Topic 3: Introduction to control processes
- Topic 4: The preparation of financial statements
- Topic 5: Accounting for end of period adjustments
- IGCSE Accounting (Non-UK) course code: 4AC1.
- Paper 1: Introduction to Bookkeeping and Accounting (paper code: 4AC1/01). Written examination: 2 hours.
- Paper 2: Financial Statements (paper code: 4AC1/02). Written examination: 1 hour 15 mins.
- Examinations available in June each year.