How do I study the course? Online.
Where can I study from? UK.
How long is the course? 1 year.
Are there entry requirements? No.
What certificate do I get? Cambridge IGCSE Accounting (9-1)
What can I do with the qualification? Study A-Levels, BTEC Level 3 Diplomas, International Baccalaureates (IB).
What level is the course? Equivalent to Level 2 Diplomas, USA GED, Hong Kong HKCEE, Singapore O-Level, Indian CBSE.
Are exams included? No, you have to book these separately.
When can I enrol? At any time.
Your online IGCSE Accounting course will come with full tutor support for the length of your studies. You will have access through an online learning portal to all materials and information that you need to study and learn in preparation for your examinations.
Examinations for IGCSE Accounting are held every year in the June and November examination period. If you need more help or advice regarding studying this course, contact one of our helpful team for more assistance.
IGCSE Accounting (UK) Syllabus
This course is divided into 7 units of Study:
- The fundamentals of accounting
- Sources and recording of data information in books of prime entry.
- Verification of accounting records
- Accounting procedures
- Preparation of financial statements
- Analysis and interpretation
- Accounting principles and policies
- Cambridge IGCSE assessment takes place at the end of the course and can include written, oral, coursework and practical assessment. More information on how your particular qualification are examined will be detailed in your course materials.
- IGCSE Course code 0985 – Currently only available for examination in UK.